How to set up Jobs by Email on Jobsgopublic.com
admin, September 8, 2008
When you need to find a job, you don't want to have to scroll daily through your online search results around finding your perfect job. Selecting specific search criteria will enable jobs to be emailed directly to your inbox.
* Search your results from your inbox at a time that is convenient to you.
* Your time is important, save time by setting it up so that it is automated.
* Monitor jobs as they become live on the website, without having to scroll the website.
You will need to register and login to your account in order to save your searches. Please see How to Register for more information.
From the search page:
1. Choose your search criteria (keyword, sector, salary and location), then click on the 'search' button.
2. If the search results are specific enough using your criteria scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a section that says 'Save Search'.
3. Give your saved search a description e.g. Planning positions - North East
4. You can change the criteria within your search at any time by using the edit feature. You will also automatically receive updated jobs by email from this saved search criteria.
5. Congratulations, you have set up your jobs by email. You can perform and set up as many as you like to assist you with your job search.
Still have questions? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions section to see if you can find your answer.
If you are still experiencing difficulties accessing and using the website, we have a support team available 9am-5.30pm every work day on 0845 868 4391 or email email@example.com.
We're always pleased to receive feedback about the site, if you are interested in providing us with feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our blog, where you can comment also.