The stages of preparing for a new term
Arran Williams, September 16, 2016
1. Schools out for the summer!
2. School, what school?
3. Is that a back to school advert I see! *changes channel* I Don’t need reminding.
4. I really should be starting to prepare – getting a head start would save me a lot of time!
5. Do I even remember how to prepare a class plan?
6. I could just use last years – no one will notice right?!
7. Maybe my new class will all be angels – happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!
8. Who am I kidding they’re all going to be little monsters.
9. Where did 6 weeks go! It can’t be over!
10. Damn you alarm, it’s been so long since I’ve had to set this thing.
11. *Game face at the school gates* – let’s do this!
12. *Seeing the bright young faces who are ready to learn* – I wouldn’t change my career for the world!
With a new school term just beginning, be sure to check our Teaching Talent Pool. Through this, you can stay regularly updated with teaching vacancies relevant to your experience and ambitions. Just fill in our short application form and, in two minutes, you'll be on your way!