We can find your next role…
Hannah Winterman, October 25, 2017
Here at Jobsgopublic, we pride ourselves on helping our candidates find their dream role, from a selection of fantastic public sector and charity jobs.
We’ve recently updated our candidate profiles, creating a new personal profile to ensure we match candidates with the best opportunities suited to them. If you’re not sure if yours if fully up to date, why not sign into your profile today to check!
If you’ve not signed up we’d encourage you to do so - personalised job suggestions are just a few clicks away!
That’s why it’s so important that you complete your candidate profile, so we can send you job alerts that meet your key criteria and help you find a role that’s perfect for you.
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should sign up and complete your candidate profile:
1. More relevant emails. No one likes to open their computer to inbox full of useless information. By completing your profile you’ll only receive job alerts that have been tailor-made for you - no more Bin Collectors in Manchester when you’re a Parks Manager in Cornwall. We won’t bombard you either, only sending you an email day.
2. Time saving. Job searching is a time-consuming business. Looking at various sites, scrolling through search engines, signing up to numerous job boards – we know there’s plenty of other ways you’d rather be spending your time. We’ve made the Jobsgopublic candidate profile quick & easy to complete, and this one simple step ensures you’ll be directly contacted with every relevant job. Never waste time aimlessly browsing again!
3. Keeping track. By signing up for a Jobsgopublic account you can save yourself time and confusion, keeping track of all your jobseeking activity in one handy place. Keep an eye on submitted applications, monitor searches for new vacancies and always keep your account up to date.
4. Apply once. If you apply for a vacancy with the Jobsgopublic application form, our once-only feature means this information will be saved in your account. Next time you apply for a job our system will pull your details from past applications, saving you time and stress!
5. Stay up-to-date. You may have already found your perfect role. If so congratulations! As a Jobsgopublic user you can turn off your job alerts at any time. However before you go, we recommend updating your profile, so should you need us again your next role is just a click away. You can also choose to stay on our mailing list so you can stay up to date with all the latest Jobsgopublic recruitment news!